Upload savegame in Factorio
Tip: We recommend using an FTP program like Filezilla.
You can find your savegame here:
Note: The AppData folder is hidden by default on Windows!
Preparing savegame for upload
- Open the above-mentioned directory.
- Unpack the savegame you want to upload.
- Rename the folder with your savegame to
- Pack the folder again.
- Rename the Zip file to
- Stop your server. The server status must be Server not running!
- Connect to the Savegames FTP using your FTP program.
You can find the login details in the FTP overview by clicking on FTP.
- Upload your savegame to the following directory:
Note: You can find the ConfigID or Configuration ID for your server on our website under Gameserver.
If your ConfigID is, for example, 123456, it should look like this:
- Start your server.
More articles about Factorio