Joining a Minecraft Java Server
- Start Minecraft Launcher (Java).
- Click on “Play” at the bottom.
- After the loading screen, click on “Multiplayer” and then on “Add Server”.
- Enter the name under which you want to save the server, and then enter your own Game Server IP:Port.
- Save the entries by clicking on “Done”.
Now the server should be displayed at the top of the list. If it is online, simply click on the server name and then click on “Join Server” at the bottom.
More articles about Minecraft