- Heavy rain storms with lightning, enabled on PEI, Washington, and Russia.
- Glacier Arena featured map items bundle.
- Plugin events for repairing buildable items.
- Temporary legacy sand physics material for desert maps.
- Stuck spot under Germany train bridge.
- Multiple instantiated skin material leaks.
- Dirtbikes not spawning at Russian farms.
- Shareable items can grant NPC rewards to other players.
Watch the Kuwait Map Trailer Here
Kuwait, Unturned’s first desert map, is set to release on the 14th of May.
Dark grey fog signals the danger of lightning during a rain storm. The damage from a lightning strike is similar to a rocket launcher explosion, so protecting valuables with a roof is recommended. In multiplayer lightning strikes are always within half a kilometer of a player.