PixARK – Pixark Steam 1.132 Patch Notes

Dear Explorers!

The blazing summer is here! It’s time we compete with blood, sweat, and tears in this energetic summer together!

New Events:
-Boxing Match

Even the creatures are eager for a match during this blazing summer! Explorers can make Boxing Gloves through recipes (lv6) to challenge creatures wearing boxing gloves, which will drop different medals.
-Gold Medal Challenge: Boxling Cyclops
-Silver Medal Challenge: Boxing Giant Claw Mole
-Bronze Medal Challenge: Boxing Kairuku

Explorers can use the metals they obtain to exchange items at the Summer Sports Goblin Trading Center.

– Summer Trophy Hat

Explorers will have a chance obtaining a Summer Trophy Hat for their tamed creatures by defeating wild creatures wearing the hat.
– 20% chance of looting the hat, and 80% chance of looting a bronze medal.

New Event Creatures
Boxing Cyclops

Spawn Area:Doomlands,Black Rock Mountain,Frozen Land,Crystal Island
Upon defeating it with Boxing Gloves, players will have:
30% chance of obtaining 1 gold medal
70% chance of obtaining 2-5 silver medals

Boxing Giant Claw Mole

Spawn Area:Grassland,Woodland,Desert,Twilight Forest
Upon defeating it with Boxing Gloves, players will have:
30% chance of obtaining 2 silver medals
70% chance of obtaining 2-5 bronze medals

Boxing Kairuku

Spawn Area:Novice Grassland, Grassland, Dawn Island and Woodland.
Upon defeating it with Boxing Gloves, players will have:
100% chance of obtaining 1-3 bronze medals

New Items
Summer Sports Goblin Trading Center

-Can be obtained through looting goblins, the goblin king, or in supply drops.
– Can be used to convert medals and exchange items:
10 bronze medals to 1 silver medal;
12 silver medals to 1 gold medal;
1 gold medal to 8 silver medals;
1 silver medal to 6 bronze medals.

Sports Uniform (Male/Female)

– Can be exchanged at Summer Sports Goblin Trading Center with silver medals:
Head/Hands: 2 silver medals
Top: 6 silver medals
Bottom/Shoes: 5 silver medals

Synthetic race tracks

– Use your imagination to create your very own race tracks! Hurry up! Call your friends and let’s race!
– Can be exchanged at Summer Sports Goblin Trading Center with medals
-Straight track (can switch into 3 different forms with “Q” button): 2 bronze medals
-Curve track (can switch into 5 different forms with “Q” button): 2 bronze medals
-Numbered track (can switch into 5 different forms with “Q” button): 1 silver medal

Starter Stand/Race Clock/Finish Line

-Race clock will start when a player activates the Starter Stand within 50 meters.
-Race clock will stop when a player crosses the Finish Line.
-Race clock can show the top three players of a single game.
-Race clock can be set to 100/200/400/800 meter race types.
– For each type of race, you can record a best score, record the player name and race results
-Can be exchanged at Summer Sports Goblin Trading Center with gold medals:
-Starter Stand: 2 gold medals
-Race Clock: 4 gold medals
-Finish Line: 4 gold medals


Gold/Silver/Bronze Medal (cosmetic)

-Upon using the item, it will display the medal in front of the character’s chest for 2 hours.
-Can be exchanged at Summer Sports Goblin Trading Center with medals:
Gold medal(cosmetic): 2 gold medals
Silver medal (cosmetic): 1 gold medal
Bronze medal (cosmetic): 1 silver medal

Podium

-Can be exchanged at Summer Sports Goblin Trading Center with 2 gold medals.

Torch

-Can be exchanged at Summer Sports Goblin Trading Center with 1 gold medal.

 

Rent your own PixARK gameserver at 4Netplayers.com