Our last game update, patch V1031.2, arrived with more bugs than we anticipated. Luckily we were able to diagnose and fix most of them relatively easily, packaged and tested a new build, and are now rolling it out as a hotfix for you all.
Hopefully this will take care of most of the recent reported issues—if it doesn’t, you know what to do, but please check the known issues listed at the end of the fixes list to make sure it hasn’t already been noted.
“In Progress” overlay not always showing up.
team wall not always being removed for PvP modes.
- Fixed the player character in the
screen disappearing if the round started mid-customization.
- Increased sound occlusion in the testing range.
- Added spatial audio volume for the Customize Operator screen’s background to block all sounds while customizing character.
- Fixed round time not being cleared when round stage timer is.
magazine’s display name (was listed as 15 rounds when it’s actually 17).
- Fixed NVG effect not being loaded correctly sometimes and displaying no green tint.
- Fixed shotguns preventing players from changing items when fired.
- Updated collision on optics to allow placing the
Show Player Names
/Show Enemy Blips
not being applied immediately while the spectator overlay is shown.
- Fixed spectators having the ready status set to
when sent to the RR even if they had beenWaitingToReadyUp
- Fixed grenades colliding with foliage—they should now go right through leaves.
- Fixed foliage protecting players from grenade explosions.
- Fixed various bugs on
dealing with collision on pipes and some visual issues with the internal stairs.
- Changed in-game menu
button to a drop-down list containing an option to open the Admin Panel, as well as a list of quick admin commands (thanks, Prowlaz!).
spamming console/log with admin commands.
command not working inReadyCountdown
- Fixed dead bodies being created when
commands are used.
These audio-related issues were reported, but not yet diagnosed or successfully fixed:
- Occasional lack of gunshot SFX.
- Long bursts with the
machine gun can cause the sound to bug out.
Rent your own Ground Branch server at 4Netplayers.com